January 20, 2010

TO HOLD YOU OVER

Sooooo sorry! I have been sooooooooooooooooo busy lately @ work & @ home! I've been VERY productive though so that's good!!! I will get back to my blogging later today or tomorrow. I promise! In the mean time..... check out Katy Perry's nails.... the new thing is to have a digital image put on your finger tips! HA! Very interesting....this image is of her very own cat. Neat? Or freaky? :)



*THIS is what happens when I ask my hubby to help me with the last stack of our wedding "thank you" cards....notice anything? :) Goodness....we had a good laugh about this!

3 comments:

Modern Camelot said...

I wonder how they do that...it makes me think of a modge podge art project. I remember seeing her nails at her birthday party with Ooompa Loompas on each one - crazy!

Amanda Worthington Kimmel said...

LOLOL TOO FUNNY WHAT A NERRRRD!

Unknown said...

The cat nails are definitely freaky!