May 21, 2010

BUBBLE GUM

Does anyone remember this gum from the 80's? The brand from what I know is called "Bubble Gum" as simply stated on the wrapper. The gum is pink inside & totally reminds me of my childhood. My parents used to give this gum to us when we were little-it was my favorite! I completely forgot about it as I grew up & then randomly remembered the look, taste, smell & the memories a few years back. Ever since I have been in search for this in stores & on line but never found it. Then, just last year I came accross the bag of these yummy indivudually wrapped pieces randomly in a $1 store in RI! Call me crazy but I've been pretty stoked about this & just had to share.

1 comment:

Soul Pretty said...

Yep...they sell this gum in dollar stores all over new york...I remember it from my childhood too...the flavor doesn't last too long...