May 18, 2010

THE FUTURE MRS. STAILING

PROVIDENCE, RI-Bachelorette style: Renaissance Providence Hotel, Zooma Bar for dinner, Artini’s for Martinis & the View Lounge for dancing! I think Sue was a bit surprised… ;) PS: The View Lounge was fun yet it was filled w/ hair blow outs, Ed Hardy tees, muscles, tans, tight spandex dresses & teased hair poofs-very "Jersey Shore" esque-awesome.(Seriously though, why do people dress this way up here? NOVA-DC fashion I miss you.)








PS: I believe every bride-to-be should receive some sort of lingerie as one of her gifts! I gave Sue these adorable boy shorts (thx Ms. Michelle Wells-as you know I LOVED mine!) & a cute black & white floral nighty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAhah! Nice:)

Care said...

please start posting pics of these jersey shore kids. I need to see this!