May 13, 2010

HARDCORE YO

Did you know that Nappy Roots (remember "Awnaw"???), Eminem & Bone Thugs & Harmony have either come out w/ a new CD or are just about to? Pretty TIGHT huh? :) Super excited! Esp about Nappy Roots & Bone. Oh the memories of those two...right Justin?...........Besides this I have 2 songs in my head lately..."All I do Is Win" by DJ Khaled & "Airplanes" by B.o.B..........oh wait, I have a 3 songs...."I Want To" by Weezer. Check them all out if you haven't heard them yet!

RANDOM:
Steve sent me this phone pic after he left work the other day! These lil ducklings are always in his work parking lot @ the corporate headquarters of CVS! Too cute! I told him I wanted one.

Did anyone see Betty White host SNL this past weekend??? She rocked it!!! All of her skits were hilarious! Gooo Betty!

No comments: