May 21, 2010

FRIDAY

Friday...hello my friend, I heart you... the weekend is here... high five to that!

Steve's @ Bryan's bachelor party this weekend so I've got the house alllllll to myself! I always miss him when we are away from each other but at the same time it can be a lil refreshing to have some ME time. As well as it's always healthy to have a few days away from your loverrrrrrr. I will be focused on taking care of things around the house, running errands, having girl time, catching up on DVR, enjoying the weather & tons more! For once I'm not going to commit to anything...I'm going to do what I want to do at that particular time! Boy does this feel good!

ORGANIZING
RELAXING
and maybe a lil pampering if I can squeeze it in...

A lil HAPPY FRIDAY funny photo...my nutty friend Justin again. CLASSIC.


OMG did anyone see the season finale of "Grey's Anatomy" last night??? HOLY SH*T!!! That was NUTZ! I won't give anything away, but BEST finale EVER!!! 2 hrs-well worth it! Jaw dropping! I had totally forgot about it until Amy texted me asking if I was watching it---right then I ran into the bedroom & started it up!...Do you see the FEAR in this girl's eyes? That doesn't even come close to describing this horrific episode. I have to say that this is a MUST SEE, ASAP...even if you aren't a Grey's fan! ***I saved it on our DVR, I am sooo watching it again w/ Steve on Sunday when he comes home!


I'll leave you with this....one of my favorite forever ago songs "We Didn't Start the Fire" ~Billy Joel~

LYRICS PROVIDED:

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe Rosenbergs, H-Bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom Brando, "The King and I", and "The Catcher in the Rye" Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbyeCHORUSWe didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fireNo we didn't light itBut we tried to fight itJosef Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, DacronDien Bien Phu Falls, Rock Around the Clock Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning teamDavy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, KhrushchevPrincess Grace, Peyton Place, Trouble in the Suez We didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fireNo we didn't light itBut we tried to fight it Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, KerouacSputnik, Zhou Enlai, Bridge On The River Kwai Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California Baseball, Starkweather homicide, Children of ThalidomideBuddy Holly, Ben Hur, Space Monkey, MafiaHula Hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go U2, Syngman Rhee, payola and KennedyChubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo We didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fireNo we didn't light itBut we tried to fight it Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land,Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion Lawrence of Arabia, British BeatlemaniaOle Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British Politician sexJ.F.K. blown away, what else do I have to say We didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fireNo we didn't light itBut we tried to fight it Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back againMoonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rockBegin, Reagan, Palestine, Terror on the airlineAyatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal suicideForeign debts, homeless Vets, AIDS, Crack, Bernie GoetzHypodermics on the shores, China's under martial lawRock and Roller cola wars, I can't take it anymore We didn't start the fireIt was always burning since the world's been turning.We didn't start the fireBut when we are goneIt will still burn on, and on, and on, and on...We didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fireNo we didn't light itBut we tried to fight it We didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fireNo we didn't light itBut we tried to fight it We didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fire...



No comments: