July 30, 2010

TODAY'S A NEW DAY

Yesterday afternoon kinda stunk...I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed at work lately & ended up having a mini melt down. Not fun...I feel better of course now that today is a new day & it's FRIDAY! The weekend is just around the corner....no surprise but our schedule is pretty much filled up...

DMV, “Breakfast for Dinner & a Movie” w/ the gang out our house to finally break in the big screen.........(which includes: muffins, toast, eggs, sausage, bacon, French toast, cereal, fruit, smoothies...and then popcorn, pizza rolls, chips & dip & crab toasties <---my mom's infamous of course! *RECIPE HERE*......... vet, photo shoot w/ Kanerko in Providence (our neighbor Nate's band that he manages) & IKEA! YAY for the weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend yourself! What are you up to? Tell me, tell me!


PS: Thanks for all the Brunette vs. Blonde comments! I LOVE comments! I think that's the most comments I've had on one post, minus my blog giveway posts of course! THANK YOU to all my readers & followers!!!

PPS: I'll leave you w/ this country song & video "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry...I sooo can't get it out of my head! A bit morbid I guess, yet sooo pretty.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/The-Band-Perry/videos/view/If-I-Die-Young--218678927

PPSS: NELLY (yes, THE Nelly) has a new song out! I have missed him & have been wondering where the heck he has been! Just heard it on the radio yesterday...LOVE IT. Welcome back Nelly!

No comments: