March 12, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY WEEKEND

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Myself, Steve, Crystal & Nick are meeting my sister Ashley & dear friend Michelle Wells in Boston tomorrow through Sunday for the St. Patty's Day celebrations!!! I am SO PUMPED!!! I cannot wait to see my sister & Michelle!!! I'ts not a shocker that I miss my family & friends from home in VA so much!!! Keep a look out next week for our festive photos!!! It will surely be a crazy time!

*** Of course when I walked in the salon door last night to get my manicure I just had to choose green! :)

*
*
*
***Celebrity Apprentice starts back up Sunday night! March 14 @ 9pm on NBC

Baseball legend Darryl Strawberry, pop icon Cyndi Lauper, Rock of Love star Bret Michaels, America’s Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, American track star Michael Johnson, actress Holly Robinson Peete, pro wrestler Goldberg, actress and comedienne Carol Leifer, funnyman Sinbad, Olympic swimming champion Summer Sanders, former governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich, pro wrestler Maria Kanellis, celebrity chef Curtis Stone and Victoria’s Secret Angel Selita Ebanks will all face Donald Trump in his boardroom and compete in grueling business tasks to raise money for charity.
*
*
*
Oh yes! And dont't forget to change your clocks on Sunday! It's Daylight Savings time! Woo! Hoo!

No comments: