March 30, 2010

JESS, JACKIE & JAMIE'S PHOTO SHOOT

Holy photo shoots huh? I'm LOVING it! :) The same weekend my sister was in town our close friends Brett & Jess (the blonde)---(who are engaged!) were in town as well! Jess called me a few weeks back to see if I would do a photo shoot for her & her 2 sisters. Again, we had beautiful weather! I think the 3 of them had a lot of fun posing for the camera! Thanks again Jess, Jackie & Jamie for giving me more practice! It was great working with you!!! Hope your parents like the (surprise) shots we took!

FULL ALBUM: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=156421&id=516028175&l=0de87e00af













1 comment:

Meesh's Photo Blog said...

I LOVE the one of them up against the orange wall turning back. very cool!! How do you find all these random colored places?? I can't say that I have that option in VA ;)