March 22, 2010

I NEED SLEEP

This past Friday I wrote...."On top of all of this there is a lil somethin' somethin' else....but I'll share that with you next week....dun dun dun..... :)".....this secret was about my sister Ashley. She came to visit Steve & I this weekend! We had to keep it hush hush bc she was surprising my Aunt Angie who came into town on Saturday! Bare with me, I'm a bit out of it today since I had to bring Ash back to the airport this morning around 4am....As you can imagine I am EXHAUSTED! It was a crazy busy, on a time schedule kind of weekend...BUT def a fun one!.....On top of doing a photo shoot for Jess & her sister's on Saturday I also did 2 photo shoots for my sister as well. Here is a quick tease! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oo, I love this one of Ashley... I think it might be my fav, but it's so hard to choose!