March 1, 2010

OUR MASTER BEDROOM: BEFORE & AFTER

So we painted one wall in our master bedroom royal blue Friday night! We LOVE it! It looks sooo sharp! Of course we still need to remove the blue tape, touch up a few things & put the room/decorations back together, but you get the idea. We actually had a lot of fun doing it, and actually it didn't take that long. It was a bit tricky though due to our super high ceiling & the "loft" ledge up on the right side of the room. Luckily Steve mastered the ladder for the hard to reach places. He also mastered painting! He had never painted before. I'm an old pro, I can't tell you how many times I helped my Dad paint around the house back in the day. I really like painting, I think it's fun! Soon enough I will show you what our house looks like! We have been working very hard on it!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

No comments: