March 8, 2010

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY

Longest day ever, somewhat productive, totally exhausted, must gain energy to get more things done around the house this evening....it never ends I swear! :)
*
*
Steve & I won lift tickets to Wachusett Mt @ Jesse's surprise 30th birthday party the other weekend! Sooo we took advantage of them on Sunday! We had a GREAT time! The weather was beautiful! I swear it was the first time I've been skiing where I wasn't freezing! HA!.....We did the morning through afternoon session. We truly lucked out with the crowd; it wasn't as busy as we thought it was going to be! Fun times for sure....I am really glad we got to do this, we were supposed to go to the beautiful Sugarbush Mt in Vermont for Steve's 30th birthday but had to cancel our plans at the last min due to the sudden passing of his cousin recently...... :( sad times for sure.....I believe this quick day trip cheered him up a bit......Here are a few shots from the slopes....





Tonight Jason & Molly tie the knot!
*
*
*
The other night we made Del's lemonade in our home! This was one of Steve's lil Valentine's Day gifts. He is obsessed with Del's in this area/up North. They close shop during the winter BUT they sell their products online! All you gotta do is add water, ice & the use of a blender! YUM! Check it out: http://www.dels.com/

*
*
I heart ULTA. I also heart Urban Decay.

No comments: