July 24, 2009

CAREFREE

I heard this song on the radio yesterday while driving home from work...I blasted it in my car. It brought me back to 7th/8th grade when life consisted of no "real" problems or issues. It reminded me of the days when all of my girlfriends & I were super close and had everything in common, it reminded me of my old crushes like Mike Souza & Brian Lewis. It reminded me of non money issues, glow in the dark star stickers on my ceiling, my old friend Kristen Bane & making 3 way secret calls on the house telephone. It reminded me of Elizabeth Arden's "Sunflower" perfume, people committing to set plans & not waiting for something better to come along, dancing around in my room, nothing but good times, having the summers off & life w/ my Uncle George. It also reminded me of non busy schedules, how much I couldn’t wait to grow up & become an adult & have "big girl" responsibilities. It reminded me of a lot of things. My frown turned upside down for just a few minutes...this song reminded me of how life used to be completely carefree!......Take a lil break to click on the link below...turn up the volume....hopefully it will take you away, while bringing a smile to your face like it did to me! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q43fJOMRfk8

PS: Speaking of "back in the day"....the super cool Back Street Boys are at it again....their new single "“Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)" is about to break out! Uh oh.

No comments: