July 13, 2009

MARRIAGE LICENSE

Another step closer... on Friday, Steve & I headed out to Providence to get our marriage license at City Hall. It was such an exciting yet very simple process. Who knew how easy it would be for such an important task! We walked in, handed in our filled out paper work, wrote our $25 check & headed out the door about 10 mins later. We must have beaten the crowd bc when we turned around the line was out the door! Afterwards we decided to stop inside the mall so if I could find my Jack & Jill engagement party sundress since its only 2 weekends away!!! I opted for a "sunflower" yellow spaghetti strap styled dress from Forever 21. Love it! Very casual & cute...PLUS it totally goes w/ our wedding colors/flowers! YAY! I’m just gonna pair it w/ a pair of flip flops or flat sandals. I totally can't wait to wear it! Anywhooooo...here are a few quick shots I took w/ my camera phone.
PS: Of course Steve just haaad to stop at the Dell's lemonade stand! ;)




No comments: