July 29, 2009

WEDDING HAIR & WEDDING MAKEUP

TONIGHT is my wedding hair & wedding makeup trial run appt!!! I am super excited to have my stylist practice what I have in mind for the big day!!! I have a few ideas thrown together & many pictures to take with me to the salon. I've been waiting for this exciting & fun item on my "To Do" list! Because I am bringing in a ton of business to Joden Salon in September my trial run is FREE...not to mention they are shutting the place down so it's just my bridal party on September 5th since there are sooo many of us! HA!..... I wish I had somewhere to go all dolled up after I'm done this evening...but of course I don't want anyone to see one of my lil surprises....especially Steve…..So after the appointment I'll have to undo my hair & take off my makeup before heading back home to my lover... oh well! It will be a fun few hours getting all pampered!


1 comment:

Care said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!