July 16, 2009

CHERRIES & ROSES

I completed a lil project last week in our kitchen...I was determined to re-cover our kitchen table/bistro set cushions w/ something more colorful that will go w/ our (or my)couture/vintage/Paris/fashion theme. Here are the chairs before....
And after! Cherries! YAY! So fun! I tied them in by framing a few extra pieces of fabric & hanging them on the wall. I then purchased a cute apron & towel set that matched. It was so easy & cheap to do! All I needed was the fabric, scissors & a staple gun! It now looks like a brand new table & chairs set!Steve brought home BEAUTIFUL red roses recently...They were so pretty & smelt so good. Flowers really make me feel special. I had a huge smile on my face for days...Steve, I know they are dying...but please don't throw them out while I'm gone this weekend! ;)

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cherries! And I love that it had a matching apron too - get a pic of you wearing it up here!!! Beautiful roses - what a sweet guy!