July 1, 2009

RANDOMNESS

I love sharing a few random posts here and there...Here you go! :)

1. Rain rain go away...I'm sooo over this! I hear the weather is similar in VA though...Guess I'm not missing much. This is what it looks like outside of my office building. So not pretty. Emily-You know the "June Gloom" that you learned about now that you are living in Cali? Well I'm thinking we are going through the same thing out this way.
2. Words can't describe how meaningful this TIME magazine cover is.
3. This is what my drive looks like to & from work each day. CT-RI & RI-CT. Peaceful.
4. Here is a sneak peak of the 1st set of curtains we put up in our family room! We got them from Target! They are a black & tan damask/floral pattern! We plan to get the rug that matches! And then add in a few animal prints to funk it up!
5. HBO is in the house! They passed around more toys to us COX employees yesterday!
6. Awww! How cute is this photo of my niece lil Madeline & her mom Jessica! Maddy just had surgery the other day to have her tonsils removed. From what I hear she was a trooper! I just had to post this picture. Too cute! They look like twins! Imagine that. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That True Blood stuff better be coming my way, asap.

Uh, and I love that you say "we" in regards to decorating. Like it was Steve's grand plan to combine damask and animal prints. haha.

Unknown said...

I didn't realize your attachment to Jackson. I still rock out to some old school hits...but he hasn't made a decent song in 15 years. I'll still jam to Billie Jean and others, but it's hard for me to give a rat's ass about him dying. Maybe if he was still cranking out hits I'd be sad:)