July 3, 2009

DC: HILA & BOBBY'S WEDDING

Us w/ Mr. & Mrs. DeLong! :) CONGRATS!!!
Elegant, Black & White, Romantic, Damask, Classy, Floral, Candlelit….just a few words to describe Hila & Bobby’s DC wedding @ the City Club of Washington two weekends ago. Their ceremony & reception was nothing less then beautiful! It was such a wonderful event to attend with my family. The 6 of us had a blast (minus me cutting my lip on a broken beer bottle!) & walked away with a wonderful memory! Thank you Hila & Bobby for including us in your special day! Hope you had a BLAST on your honeymoon in Australia!!!

PS: Our something borrowed might have to be the Hora Dance aka the Royal Chair Lift Dance! ;) HA! Sooo fun.
Stephanie & Justin...the newly married couple!
Steven & Me
Future brothers...Steve & Lou
Future brother & sister...Steve & Ashley Rock out!!! Lou & Me
My sister Ashley & her hubby Louis...Awww! They were both in the wedding!
Piggy back action shot! Steve & Amanda
My parents... :)
Girlies! Me, Amanda & Stephanie
My parents (Linda & Roy) walking down the street in DC...too cute!
Poses w/ my buddy Justin! Oh how I miss him.
Husband & Wife! Hila & Bobby! YAY!
Craziness...Me, Steven, Justin & Amanda
FAMILY! This one's gettin' framed!
Hila & Bobby's ceremony...
Ash & Me...late night.
Miss Amanda & Me
Yesss! Such a cool Jewish tradition! I had only seen it in movies! ;)
Ash & Lou walkin' down the aisle...

1 comment:

Hila said...

Love the post! And I am so glad you guys could be there :)