July 22, 2009

WINE TASTING

Crystal & Nick hosted a wine tasting party the other weekend...everyone had to bring a wine that started w/ the 1st letter of their last name! How clever! They had a great turn out, lots of wine, lots of food, lots of people & of course lots of horse shoes & beer pong!

Me & my babe...
Joe & Steve reenacting a pose from their college days...
Me & Steve
Silly...the wine was getting to me!
Poor Sue...she had no idea...Jesse & Adam=HOT...sizzzzzle.
Holy wine...
Me & 2 of my beautiful bridesmaids! Sue & Amy
The girls playing beer pong! Well...really we are taking a break for the camera...
Me, Jacob & Amy
Girlies! Sam, Sara, Crystal, Me, Sue & Amy
Boys! Steve, Bryan & Jesse

***The next day Steve & I dragged ourselves out of bed & to his double header baseball game...I just love watching him play!

No comments: