July 3, 2009

DONT'T BE AFRAID

Lately I have noticed that my blog viewing #'s have been going up & up at a rapid pace! Because of that I am very, very, very curious to know who is reading my blog out there these days! Come forward! I won't bite, I swear! I know that I have friends & family from home and friends from RI & CT that read it on a daily/weekly basis...but I still wonder if there are other "followers" out there besides the 16 that I know of! I also wonder if my followers have a blog of there own! Tell me, tell me! :) I dare you to come forward, this is only out of pure curiosity. It will make me happy to know there are people out there that enjoy my random & pointless entries! Leave me a post to let me know who you are! Don't be afraid! Please make my day a lil more interesting! HA!
Hugs! :)
~Shannon~

5 comments:

Robin said...

I read it Shannon!!

Dana said...

HAHAH! I came across your blog when bored one day off of Eve's blog. You called me out! You and I have very similar situations as we both moved to another state for our boyfriends on very similar circumstances :)

SHANNON said...

Welcome Dana!!! Hi-five for being brave! ;) I am so glad you check out my blog! Happy reading! :)

Sara in the City said...

Hi Shannon! I have to admit on occasion I stalk you through your blog :) I notice on facebook when you update it and I love reading about your wedding planning adventures b/c it brings me back to when I was planning my wedding just over a year ago. I also love your enthusiasm for life - it's infectious! Congrats on your upcoming nuptials, I know you'll be a beautiful bride. :)

Sara (Bromberg) Walshe

SHANNON said...

Hi Sara!!! Awe yay! I had no idea! Im so glad you read it! Fun! :) Thanks for leaving a comment, Ive been so curious as to who checks it out every now and then.....You are too sweet! Thank you... Im glad all of this brings you back...hopefully my entries make you either laugh, nod your head or crack up! ;) Have a great day!