July 2, 2009

MORE RANDOM...NATALIE & TRACY TOO

When I went home to VA/WV/DC for a whirlwind trip me, Steve & my family met up w/ super awesome friend & one of my Maid of Honor's Natalie & her super awesome cousin Tracy @ Silver Diner in Reston! Even though we only got to see them for about an hour it was still really nice to see the two of them!

Natalie & Me AKA Beast & Baby Beast
Tracy, Natalie & Me...stripes are sooo in. Right Tracy? ;)
Tracy, Natalie & Me
Ashley & Louis: Thank you sooooo much for the slippers you gave me @ Christmas! They are coming in very handy @ our new house! As much as I love our hardwood floors, my feet are sore almost every night from all the work we are doing around the crib getting settled. These are saving the day. :)
MMMMM...Mr. Justin Timberlake is lookin' mighty fine these days...
Awe! Steve & his Mom Cyndi during her visit to RI & CT a few weeks ago!
When Steve's mom visited we all met up & ate dinner on the dock at this cute little place in CT. Can't remember the name of it but check out the beautiful view...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you threw in the picture of JT. It looks like you randomly took it yourself.

And PS: I hate all of those pictures of me. Those are great examples of how direct sunlight can be BAD.