July 13, 2009

RANDOM

* Check it out! Our engagement photographer Stacey made new business cards! She chose one of our photos for it! (deformed heart, black nail polish & all) We are famous! ;)

* My niece lil miss Madeline sent this phone pic & another to Steve & I last night! We miss her sooo much! She is so freakin adorable! We sent a pic of Steve & Kippy back to her...

* HELP! How can I cover our front door window in a decorative non tacky way? If it was rectangular/square it would be easier...not sure how or if I can put up some sort of fabric! I don't like having our windows bare. This is what it looks like at night while lounging in the family room watching TV. You can't see if anyone is on the other side looking in! Holy scary! What to do??? Any suggestions?
* My mom & Grandparents went to a wedding in Ohio over the July 4th holiday weekend...My Dad was supposed to go but something came up w/ the online summer school math class he's teaching. I just love these 2 photos that my mom sent me...totally had to share.
Betsy & Fred...my WONDERFUL LOVING ADORABLE Grandparents...I want my life to end up like there's (& my parents' of course) if you didn't know. But most people are aware of this.

2 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Love the new business cards - how neat she chose your photo you little hand model! And the photos you exchanged with your niece are so sweet! As for the door - check out Lowes or Home Depot - they have some film that you can use to cover the window that will still let all the light in but give you privacy. I promise it's not tacky looking at ALL! We did it on two of our odd shaped bathroom windows where blinds wouldn't work.

elcw said...

I was going to say the same thing about going to Lowes or Home Depot... They have film that looks like stained glass.... take a look
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Navigation?Ntt=window%2Bstain%2Bglass%2Bfilm&Ntk=AllProps&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=10000003%2090401&Nty=1&No=12&rpp=12&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&style=A
You could put some thing that matches the decor in your house on there. :o)
LOVE you