July 3, 2009

A PENNY, NICKLE, DIME & QUARTER A DAY

Yep! You guessed it, we just turned in our change jar again to good ole' Coinstar! Steve has off work today & is currently taking care of things around the house & grocery shopping. He called me after turning in our change to have me guess how much we made over the last 6 months. I guessed $70, $5 shorter then what we made the last time we did this...Buzzzzz. I was wrong! We ended up making $120!!! Woo! Hoo! It's almost like FREE money! ;)...Every 6 months we try to fill up our change jar w/ ALL of our change. We don't spend any of it; we make sure we empty it ALL into our jar almost every day. It definitely pays off. This money is going towards our honeymoon attire fund! Yesssss. You should totally start doing this, I highly recommend it.

No comments: