July 22, 2009

GROW OLD TOGETHER

I can totally see ourselves sitting on these rockers in 50 years.... :) .....We both wanted these sooo bad for our front porch. We found black ones at Wal-Mart for a great price! Thanks to the help of Brad & Bryan for putting them together...we have tested them out a few times already...I remember when I was little I would sit in my parents front porch rocker while chatting, eating, napping or watching & listening to a thunderstorm...I’m sure I will do the same w/ Steve & my future little ones over the next several years....awe...tear.

2 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

you guys are SO cute. Great pic in the b&w!!

...Yvonne said...

lol this is awesome.... fast forward 50 years... add some dentures and canes... and you're good :)