August 19, 2009

20 THINGS

(I stole this from my fellow blogger "Excuse Us While We Kiss the Sky"...Thank you!)
1. Live by herself for at least a year. -check
2. Live with someone else for at least a year. -check
3. Recover from a broken heart. -check
4. Have a vacation fling. -check
5. Take a road-trip with a group of girlfriends. -check
6. Relish sleeping in a queen-sized bed by herself. -check
7. Get her finances in order. -check
8. Learn to love her body. –failed….I don’t think I’ll ever accomplish this.
(insert #9 here...I try to keep my blog as clean as possible...)

10. Find reliable birth control. -check
11. Pay off as much credit card debt and student loans as possible. -check
12. Spend way too much on a something frivolous. –failed…I'm a bargain shopper at heart.
13. Exorcise all past relationship demons. –failed…
14. Travel somewhere exotic. –check…does w/ my family to Aruba & then to St. Thomas/St. Johns w/ Steve count?
15. Establish a strong circle of friends. -check
16. Forgive her parents for not being perfect. -check
17. Have at least one night she can’t quite remember. –check…HA.
18. Experience some really bad first dates. –check…really bad first few dates to be exact.
19. Find hobbies that fulfill her. –check…sorta…I need to re-look into this.
20. Celebrate her 25th birthday. -check

No comments: