August 4, 2009

DATE WITH MISS AMY

Friday night Amy and I went on a date! ;) We met near my work in West Warwick to go to dinner & to the movies. We ended up eating at Texas Roadhouse & saw the new flick "The Ugly Truth"! So much fun! It was so nice having some low key girl time. We both pretty much stuffed ourselves at the restaurant...we shared a bloomin onion....my meal consisted of 1 strawberry margarita, soft dinner rolls w/ warm cinnamon flavored butter, a house salad w/ ranch dressing, salmon, apple sauce & a side of grilled shrimp! HA! It was sooooo freakin yummy!....Then Amy ended up getting us Cotton Candy before the movie started. I had to save mine for late night since I was so stuffed!....As far as Ms. Heigl & Mr. Butler....they get a thumbs up! "The Ugly Truth" was very funny, a bit shocking & a cute romance all wrapped into one! I highly recommend it for those of you who haven't seen it!........Thank you again Amy for a fun filled evening AND for bringing the rest of our sh*t in your car from Jacob’s basement! Until next time... :)

No comments: