August 17, 2009

AMANDA & JUSTIN

These are my dear friends Amanda & Justin’s engagement photos!!! Aren’t they awesome?!?!? I LOVE them so much! I sure hope I get to see more! They are so beautiful & funky all in one! Just my style! Their photographer did an AMAZING job!!! These two love birds are getting married October 17th in Pasadena, MD! The venue they picked out is simply breathtaking!!! I am so excited & so honored to be apart of their special day!!! I can’t wait to be one of Amanda’s bridesmaids! Sooo very exciting! Their wedding will be PERFECT...the two of them truly are two peas in a pod.



2 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

great pics - they make a beautiful couple!

Amanda Worthington said...

AWW, YAY! We got blogged! Thank you to the person above for such a great compliment! :)
Love you shannon and i am honored to be in your wedding as well!
XOXO