August 4, 2009

STRAWS, GIFTS, SHOPPING & SEATING

We are in over our head w/ all of this wedding planning!!! The countdown is on!!! One month to go as of tomorrow! We have officially started doing all of the "little things", last minute things & going to all of our final details vendor appointments! I am starting to get overwhelmed again but am getting even more excited then ever! I am filled w/ a mix of emotions....what a rollercoaster!
*This is where we did the seating chart...in the middle of our family room on the hardwood floor...HA! Totally worked... DONE!

*500 plus "Chantilly" purple drinking straws! Fun huh? DONE!


*NOT PICTURED: 30 plus wedding party gift bags! DONE!


*In between it all Steve & I have found time to do some honeymoon shopping! We used a gift certificate to Kohl's & our change jar money! We have walked away w/ a nice new mini wardrobe for our 10 day vacation in Mexico! I of course added a few items that I have been collecting throughout the year...YAY for new clothes, shoes, accessories & a few barely there unmentionables! ;)

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

what are the purple straws for? I'm intrigued.... :)