August 5, 2009

MORE WEDDING STUFF

I promise not to post TOO many wedding posts over the next few weeks....it's just that I can't help it!!! :) Buttttt....Steve & I had our secret DJ appt last night! For what? You aren't allowed to know! It's a surprise! But what I can tell you is that the appt went really well! We went to our DJ's studio in Pawtucket, RI & met with him for about an hour and a 1/2. In the middle of our mtg while doing our secret stuff I started to have a laughing attack. What we were doing wasn’t even funny, it was serious... I just couldn’t help it! I tried to control myself but it was hard...I couldn’t help but think, what if all of the nerves get to me and I have a laughing attack up at the alter??? HA! What's a bride to do?....I sure hope my Matron's & Maid of Honor have a plan if this happens!..... In the middle of laughing here & there my memory brought me back to Pam & Joe's wedding a few years ago...us bridesmaids (Me, Emily & Tiffany) could not stop laughing while sitting in the church pews @ their rehearsal. We seriously couldn’t control ourselves. I don't even remember what we were laughing at but we couldn’t stop. Pam's Mom kept giving us the "settle down & act your age" look! It was hysterical... Luckily this didn’t happen during the actual ceremony.... Tooooo funny!......Sooo now I am a lil worried I will do this at my own wedding, not on purpose of course... if this does happen I only hope I can actually stop at some point.....it definitely would be amusing wouldn’t it? ;)...........On a "side" note: My white/satin/floral rehearsal dress came in!!! I found it online & had it shipped from a lil boutique in California! YAY! $60, what a steal! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! My goal was to find a style that was different then my actual wedding dress....my goal was reached! YAY!....Now I am in search of matching accessories!

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

I'm so excited to find out what the secret planning is all about! You'd better post a lot of video on here!!