August 14, 2009

I'M FALLING APART, I'M BARELY BREATHING

I cannot get this song out of my head...or the images of the trailer for "The Time Traveler's Wife". It gives me chills! One of my favorite acctress' Rachel McAdams stars in this film. I have seen the preview twice now in the theaters & several times on TV. It seriously makes my heart flutter. I have got to see this! I hope Steve remembers we have a date night planned on Thursday! :)................If you haven't seen the trailer yet do me a favor & click on this link! Turn up the volume & enjoy... http://www.thetimetravelerswifemovie.com/

"The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain is there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you....."
~Lifehouse~

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

oh I am dying to see this movie too!! Now I just need to convince Matt.... :)