August 26, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

My dear friend Emily sent a note out today asking people to comment on her blog. I am stealing this idea from her by requesting this in a post. Comment! Don’t be shy! Even if you aren’t a blogger or a google (free) profile owner. If you want to comment anonymously, go for it! You can do that! If you want your comment to be shared w/ everyone kudos to you! Share your name or email address if you want me to know who you are! You can even publicly "follow" me if you want! I currently have 18 "followers", I'd love to have more!.....I may end up going private some day soon, so here’s your chance to let me get a feel for who's out there! Email me directly if you want! BrwnEydAngl6@aol.com

3 comments:

elcw said...

haha... copy cat...
;o) I just wrote a blog about my false alarm Denise Richards sighting :o) hahaha
♥ you littles :o)

chadburrows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chadburrows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.