August 13, 2009

RANDOM

***1 MORE DAY TILL MY BACHELORETTE PARTY WEEKEND!!!!! I am taking a 1/2 day tomorrow & flying home! Amy is coming with me this time around! Woo! Hoo! I am sooo EXCITED!!! I can't wait to see what the surprise plan is. All I know is that we will be somewhere in DC or the surrounding downtown areas Saturday night! I don't even know who exactly is joining me! I am clueless to pretty much everything. Here is a pre HUGE THANK YOU to Ashley, Natalie & Emily for planning it all!!! I know it's a lot of hard work & a bit stressful putting events like this together. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! :) I can't wait to see all my girls & have a fun filled night to remember!!!..........Hopefully ill get to wear a cute white veil on my head and not a big PEN 15. :)

***FREE stuff & raffles @ work yesterday! Cinemax was in the house. Holllllerrrrr!
***BUTTONWOODS...This place is a dream. I want to live here & be wrapped up in all of the sunflowers. Steve & I went here last week w/ Dan, Mary, Joe, lil Joey & Sue. We took a few photos for the wedding after we had our yummy ice cream! Thank you Sue for being the photographer!