August 21, 2009

TGIF

I have had the most productive day at work! Love it! My day is flying by! Getting a ton of things done...The weekend is almost here!!! YAY!

Our plans.....FRI: Date night w/ Steve-dinner, “The Time Traveler’s Wife” & drinks, SAT: Beach w/ Amy (weather permitting) & the Rizer’s end of the summer party-all in Westerly, SUN: Steve’s baseball game & lots of wedding stuff!

SIDE NOTE: Our house is SOOO hot!!! Even w/ the cross breeze, even w/ the fans on, even with the windows open & even with our AC units that Mary & Joe so graciously gave to us! We are in DIRE need of AC. Oh how I would love to be able to cuddle w/ Steve again...I miss having a cold room & cold sheets. Last night Steve said that we should think about putting our sheets in the freezer before we hop in bed. I think it's a LOVELY idea...Suprisingly I miss the days that my Dad used to freeze us out of the house! I miss wearing sweatshirts inside during the summer bc the air was super cold. HA!

No comments: