August 6, 2009

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

Last night Steve & I had dinner @ Papa Razzi in Cranston, RI before our videography appt @ Borders bookstore. Mmm it was so good! I was so excited when we walked up to the place to find that they had an outdoor eating area. I just looove eating outside when it's nice out...long story short...we sat down, ordered our drinks & then ordered our meals....Steve looked over to the table next to us...the 2 couples were looking up at the cloudy dark sky & gasped! In just in instant it started to POUR!!! It was the craziest thing ever, it didn't sprinkle or anything, it was if buckets of water were just dumped out of the sky all at once! We grabbed our stuff as fast as we could & ran inside...So much for having a nice meal on the patio...haha....Oh well.... Below are the photos of before & after...

Papa Razzi...

Enjoying the "nice" yet muggy weather while listening to the Wed night summer concert series...
Annnd now inside... our waitress is peering out the door watching the falling rain...

*** While killing time in Borders I found this book on the sale rack marked down from $6 to $1! "Secrets of a Shoe Addict"...as much as Im not a fan of reading (minus my magazines) I'm excited to dive into this... Natalie-have you heard of this one before? It reminds me of something you would read...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't heard of it. But, I'm not really a shoe addict. :-)