August 20, 2009

LEAD ME ON

Finally picked up my CD copy of the new country group "Gloriana"...It was WELL overdue! I had it blasting in my car yesterday after work. Such powerful list of songs & powerful voiced group! I have already fallen in love w/ the song "Lead Me On"..... Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KsTPo83A3s

"There you go in all your beautiful glory
Messing with my head like you always did
I'm thinking things I don't want to say
And I can't breathe
What do I have to tell you girl
So you won't leave
Tell me what I want to hear
I don' t care if you're lying baby
I just want to feel you touch me right now
Go ahead and call it love
Tomorrow you can deny it baby
Kiss me again, let me pretend
That it's not wrong
Baby, lead me on..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... should you be looking at the road??!!

~Susan