October 15, 2009

ACCESSORIES

Accessories galore! Just wanted to share a few things...

Just picked up the new Sonia Kashuk eye shadow from Target yesterday. It's sparkly! Very girly!
My Payless shoes came in! Yessssssssssss! Ballet flats x2 & red sued boots!
These earrings & the bracelet below are from www.LiaSophia.com Check out the site if you get a chance! It's a def a bit more pricey then finding stuff @ the mall but there are some beautiful pieces to choose from! (YES-we have black polka dot curtains in our guest bathroom upstairs! FUN!)

And THIS is on my BIG accessories wish list...I have had my eye on this VW EOS SPORT for quite a while now...Between the 2 of us Steve & I only have one car payment at the moment. I paid my car off last year, so it's just his that we are still paying for. Our plan is to only have one car payment at a time-smart huh? Maybe one day Ill get this baby....something sporty is what I want....OR something SUV-ish.

4 comments:

Care said...

Ive been eyeing the red boots... how are they? they really loose around your calf? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know. :)

...Yvonne said...

love the shoes :)

Unknown said...

I think I have the black flats! Are they pointy & gathered around the toe? Love the red booties!

Sharon said...

I have the same black flats!!! haha. Love them and they are so comfy.
I def want to get the red boots too!