October 1, 2009

I HEART YOU AMANDA--->KIMMEL

This is my lovely friend Amanda! Amanda is getting married in MD on October 17th to my special friend Justin! Her bridal shower & bachelorette party are this weekend at home in VA. Since Steve & I already committed to another wedding that he is in this weekend I am going to miss her festivities…booo! I am so extremely bummed! Luckily she understands. Amanda has been a WONDERFUL friend over the past several years! I have really enjoyed getting to know her & becoming very close! She is an amazingly beautiful person inside & out! I know that she will have a blast on Saturday with all of her girl friends; I just wish I could be there for her & attend all of her special events. Oh well…what can I do…at least I sent her several gifts & a few cards in the mail as well right? HA! Just kidding. AMANDA-You better have the girls take lots of photos for me!!! I can’t wait to see what went down! Enjoy yourself, have fun & take it all in!!! Eat some late night pizza & drunk dial me as many times as you’d like!!! Hugs!!! Love you girl!.....Here are a few "classic" poses from over the years! If only I could find the "punch you in the face" pose....if you find it let me know! I'll add it! ;)





2 comments:

Amanda Worthington said...

Yay!! AHAHA, I love the smore's pic ahaha

I'll look for the punch you in the face pic ahaha,,,
So who can see Shannon punching anyone in the face?!?!? Well, don't hit on her, slap her ass in a club while drinking is involved... boys watch out!! She will kick your a$$!!!

I WILL miss you this weekend, AND, It's killing me to not open the presents sitting in our foyer... just yelling "OPEN ME, OPEN ME!" LOL

XOXOXO ANd tons ofpics AND drunk dials WILL be made :)
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

That last picture belongs on www.thisisphotobomb.com. You should submit it :)