October 8, 2009

I HEART GLEE

"HALO" & "WALKING ON SUNSHINE" MASH UP!!! LOVE IT! Does anyone else watch this AMAZING show??? It makes me laugh & smile sooo much! It will cheer you up ANY day! Love the entire cast, their singing (if it's actually them...I still wonder?!?!?) & their acting! It's SOOO over the top, in a good way! I want to watch each episode over & over & over again!!!


(click on the link-scroll down to the mid-bottom left to play the video)

http://www.rickey.org/?p=24131

Annnnnd here is their "Don't Stop Believing" video! I just HAD to add this one! :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9d28q_glee-dont-stop-believe_shortfilms

4 comments:

Robin said...

I love the show BUT.... I don't like it that they lip sinc all the songs. I also am not a big fan of the guy that plays Mr. "Schu"... he's kinda corny and dorky, and I don't like it when he tries to be all Justin Timberlake-y when he sings.

I do think the guy with the mohawk (puck?) is kinda hot :)

SHANNON said...

totally dick PUCK! he is def a hottie! ;)...........I was wondering if they lip sinc! Who sings all of the songs then if it's truly not them???

Robin said...

oh it's definitely them singing..... it's just pre-recorded. I wish they would have them sing as if they were on live tv. I mean, I can totally understand why it's pre-recorded, but it would make it more authentic for me....regardless, I LOVE the show!

SHANNON said...

HA i said dick...i meant i DIG Puck! ;)