October 21, 2009

ATTACK OF THE LADY BUGS

Last night I was putting something away in our bedroom closet & heard a buzzing noise. I looked up and found almost 20 lady bugs on the ceiling near our back deck door & our overhead light fixture! We have no idea how they all of the sudden appeared & why so many! Does anyone know if we should be worried? We were able to scoop them all up & put them outside but I'm wondering if they will appear again. I've googled this online a bit & can't seem to find the harm in them.....I guess they will just be bringing us SUPER good luck! HA!

3 comments:

elcw said...

I used to get a crap load of lady bugs at our old house in Ripplemead and also the one in Pearisburg... I have no idea why but I am talking lady bugs by the hundreds!

Anonymous said...

I am having the same problem right now..... not that many but who knows what is coming!!! They are all over.

~Susan

Anonymous said...

I came home to over 50 ladybugs in my room and outside my window. GROSS. My roommate thinks it's because of the season change. I just think it's nasty and expect nothing but good luck for the rest of the year due to the number of lady bugs who made an appearance.