October 28, 2009

BRAD, DIERKS & JIMMY

Here are the photos from the Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley & Jimmy Wayne concert! We had AMAZING seats as you can see!!!.....Let me just say one more time...I seriously LOVE my new camera! I am having so much fun with it! Steve too! ;)……….The 3 of them put on a WILD show! They had tons of energy! They even joined each other for a few songs towards the end. Oh & get this…Brad even displayed a photo of UConn’s football player Jasper Howard (who was recently fatally stabbed) on the big screen behind him while he sang his hit “When I Get Where I’m Going”…holy tear jerker…The crowd gave a standing ovation…It was very touching…











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures..........wish you would have had more of dierks and his band..........they rock!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbnA86E3WkE