October 8, 2009

MY PARENTS ARE ALMOST HERE

That's right! My parents are visiting us this weekend! They will be here this evening! I'm picking them up @ the airport after work. I sooooooooo can't wait to see them. I feel like we barely had the chance to visit the wedding night. It all flew by so fast... For once we are going with the flow over the next few days. The only set plans we have are to visit my Uncle Mark & his FiancĂ©' Doreen in Exeter, NH Saturday-Sunday. They just bought a house so they are having everyone over to show it off! While we are there I'll get to see my cousins Jesse, Travis & Chloe! Super excited about that! I loooooooove spending time with my family. As you all know it’s been very hard being far away from them. I certainly miss seeing my parents almost every day. But, it HAS been fun showing them around CT & RI!

This is my cousin Chloe w/ her husband Adam & son Max! Isn't this adorable?