October 1, 2009

BABY CEREAL

OK...don't laugh...but....I eat baby cereal. Yes, it's true. This is our shopping cart from last night. My hubby thinks I'm crazy each time I pick up a box at the store.....I have done this forever! So has my Mom, so has my sister & so has Emily. I honestly don't know why we all started but I blame my Mom. She would make it for us all the time back in the day! It's just like having oatmeal, grits or cream of wheat you know? Just better! Mix it up in a bowl w/ milk or water, add some butter & then add some sugar. Heat it up in the microwave for about 1 minute & 30 seconds. It's super yummy! Especially on a cold day. You gotta try it! Seriously! You won't regret it. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Amanda Worthington said...

That's not weird at all, I love the gerber baby food in jars , I eat them as a little snack.. they are low cal! :)

elcw said...

haha.... Yes odd but so delicious. :o) Your Mom used to make if for us in the mornings after a sleep over. :o) YUM.

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

LOL you are too funny! You and Noelle need to hang out haha :)