October 13, 2009

COX COMMERCIAL: STARRING...ME!

Ummm I just did a commercial shoot for COX. Yah…me…the non outgoing, shy one...it's cool though, cause I’m gonna be famous. :) HA! Yes, it's true! My co-worker called me yesterday & asked me if I would do her a favor. She knows I'm quiet & like working at my desk doing the "behind the scenes" stuff but at the same time she loves trying to get me to come out of my shell every now and then. From what I had thought, I was just going to be a customer in the background of the commercial walking around the store...little did I know I was going to be part of the main couple role! Myself & one of our Retail Sales & Service Reps Joe were told to pretend we were looking for new equipment (TV, Phone, Headset, Cable, etc...) for our home. We didn't have any speaking roles (thank god!) but had to pretend as if we were having a conversation w/ the other COX Sales Rep/Actor Adam within each shot that the Director took. The 2 of us had to even hold hands & put our arms around each other to make it more real looking. (No worries Steve! XOXO) Luckily Joe was a nice guy & made me feel a bit more comfortable. It was fun working with him! The shoot lasted a couple of hrs. It's crazy how much work goes into something like this for just a 30 second commercial spot! It's definitely exhausting! HA! Anyway, I just wanted to share with all of you the exciting news. Sooooo if you see a stiff looking girl in a long sleeve lavender shirt pop up on your TV in the near future that would be me! Def keep a look out! And let me know if you actually see it air one day in the New England area! PS: Don't be shy to ask me for my autograph...I won't charge you too much! ;)

1 comment:

Care said...

SO AWESOME! try to put on your blog when it comes out! I wanna SEEEEEEEEEE!