October 5, 2009

MOLLY UPDATE

Last week the vet called me w/ Molly's test results....it wasn’t good...They said that it’s actually her liver. It looks REALLY bad…it’s not really functioning…there could possibly even be a tumor… there was a lot of glucose, blood & protein in her urine. She may even be anemic… the doc said I could get x-rays & more tests but she suggests that since she is old I should just let her be-it would just be too torturous for her. And if she starts to act as if she is in pain I should even think about putting her down… soooo sad….heart breaking…. For now I will let her be until I feel I should actually do something….Luckily she made it through this weekend, I was so worried since we were gone Fri-Sun for Meghan & Sean's wedding. She has definitely gotten worse though...lil by little each day it seems. I am so scared to walk in the door each day now not knowing if she will still be alive or not....please continue to keep her in your thoughts & prayers....

2 comments:

Our Lovely Life said...

Aw, I'm sorry Shannon! It's always so hard to watch a pet be so sick. I wish we lived closer so I could come and give you a big hug!!! I'm sure she lived a wonderful and happy life with such a good mommy taking care of her. Hugs and prayers to you!

Sharon said...

I'm so sorry Shannon!!! I'll keep Molly in my prayers!!