October 15, 2009

BLEH

I’m feeling left out. Not intentionally of course. Really it’s my “fault”. But I’m def feeling left out…. I have received about 10 Evites in the past week for parties & celebrations at home in VA that I've had to decline. I’m going to be missing 2 Halloween parties, my sister’s lingerie/PJ party (interesting!) over my birthday weekend, Thanksgiving with my family & many more events over the next 2 months! I’m not trying to complain or anything, don’t get me wrong. As we all know, Steve & I always have SO MUCH going on-all-the-time! There is never a dull moment or empty day on our calendar. But it’s still sooooo hard being away from home. I know we can’t attend everything, even though we always try. If we were rich I’d fly home every other weekend so I could attend EVERYONE’s functions “down South” & up North. Until then I'll just have to start excepting the fact that I’m going to miss out on certain things-many things actually. That’s life though. I just need to deal with it. I know-I know.....Just wanted to express my thoughts/emotions right quick…I'm out.

2 comments:

elcw said...

Welcome to my life...:o)pretty much since I moved away from home.
I feel the same way sometimes. But you are right its part of life and growing up and moving away.
At least you have friends and events always going on :o).
Cheer up.
:o)
oh and I have a charm bracelet with the charms you gave me :o)

Care said...

I hear ya loud and clear... it's rough! Now I'm homesick. :)