October 28, 2009

PLAYING DRESS UP


I heart playing dress up, it's sooo much fun! On November 19th (my 28th birthday to be exact) I am heading to the New England Vision Awards (NEVA) again this year for COX! This is my 2nd time around on the sub-committee for the big event! It's such an exciting night even though I am a bit bummed it falls ON my birthday AGAIN! BUT it's a lot of fun & a lot of overtime so that's good! Anyway, this year’s main color is green! The committee usually plans to wear that particular shade that fine evening. Here is my dress that I found online! (http://www.ever-pretty.com/ ) I'm crossing my fingers it fits me when it arrives in the mail in a few days! I'll prob pair it with black tights, black heels & my new black lace bolero to cover my shoulders...YAY!

No comments: