November 19, 2009

29=WOW

Me=29. WOW! Crazy how time flies, I can't believe I'm almost 30! I still feel like I'm a 15 year old. A married one of course. HA!

Thank you again Amy for the Glee soundtrack!!! I opened it up last night as you can see.... Totally listened to it on my way into work this morning! It got me super pumped for a super long day ahead of me!
As most of you know I am involved with planning the COX NEVA Ceremony again this year. I am leaving the office shortly to head over to the hotel. I probably won’t be home till about midnight this fine evening. Here is a photo from last years event...this was our committee. Can you spot me? :) The color was blue...this year it's green! Keep a look out for a pic from this years shin dig!
29 things about me...I came up w/ 1-27 over a year and a 1/2 ago...I decided to repost it, then add 2 more things...ENJOY!
***
1. My parents spent thousands of dollars on my braces when I was younger…my teeth ended up shifting anyway later on in life. I am now an Invisalign wearer.
2. My nose is always cold so it always runs; therefore I am always wiping it. (This one’s for you Justin!)
3. My right pinky is crooked. When I was little my Grandmother accidentally slammed it in the basement door. Funny thing though, my left pinky kinda matches it.
4. Two days before I moved to Rhode Island I developed an eye twitch. My mom told me it was bc I was nervous and stressed. For some reason it still remains.
5. I wear long johns in the winter almost every day under my work pants and jeans. Natalie nicknamed them “my Bobs”.
6. It makes me sad to think there is a chance I won’t get married before my Grandparents pass away.
7. I hate the winter but love the look & smell of snow.
8. Last night I realized this. As much as I despise girls that have something from the infamous Tiffany’s, I secretly wish that just once I could open up one of those little blue boxes. Id love to have a piece of jewelry that isn’t popular with all of the other females in the world.
9. I over think things, worry, question things & read into things wayyy too much that it makes me sick to my stomach. Sometimes it’s a good thing though…I’ve learned it can uncover the truth.
10. The one person I consider my best friend is oddly enough my complete opposite. Oh how I miss my Emily.
11. I hate peas. One time my Dad told me I had to eat them or I couldn’t get up from the dinner table. I puked them up a few mins later, I never had to eat them again.
12. My sister and I wear matching pinky rings every day. We stole the idea from Haley on “One Tree Hill”.
13. My Grandmother passed down my Great Aunt’s antique diamond wedding band on my 25th birthday. I can’t wait to wear it as my own one day. I currently wear it on my right hand on special occasions.
14. For several years now I’ve wanted a small tattoo of angel wings on my shoulder blade. I will be getting it soon & it will represent my Uncle George watching over me.
15. I’m beginning to love sushi more & more…thanks for introducing it to me Jackie!
16. I crack my knuckles & my neck even though I know it’s bad for me.
17. I’m obsessed w/ Psychic, Medium and Clairvoyant Lisa Williams. She had a show on Lifetime but it was cancelled. I’d love to see her at one of her upcoming live appearances.
18. I am still in search for the best oil absorbing face powder. Any cheap suggestions are welcome.
19. I would love to go sky diving.
20. When I am around my closest friends I can be very silly, immature & hyper. Shocking huh?21. I’d still love to be an elementary school teacher or a hairstylist. Maybe one day.
22. I used to hate Tori Spelling…now I absolutely love her. Thanks to her show “Tori & Dean: Inn Love/Home Sweet Hollywood”
23. If I don’t have my coffee in the morning I get a headache. Me=addict.
24. I am very OCD & sometimes too organized. I get called out for it all the time.
25. When I’m back in Franklin Farms I drive by my old house & think about all of the wonderful memories I had there. One day I’m going to ask the current owner if I can go back in to take a look. Maybe all of the writings are still on the basement walls.
26. I found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with & am not afraid of the future. But…(see) #9…can mess with me since guys don’t express their feelings that often.
27. Sugarland is my #2 favorite country band….Rascal Flatts is my #1 of course. DUH.
28. I submitted a "secret" to Post Secret several months back. I hope to get the newest hard copy for my birthday or Christmas this year. There is a chance that my "secret" might have been published!
29. I just realized after reading #1-#27 that quite a bit changes in just a year and a 1/2---two years. For the better...some things in the slightest way, others in the biggest.

2 comments:

...Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday Love!!! Sorry you had to spend the majority of it doing work-related things... but hopefully this wkd will remedy that!!! xoxo

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!