November 23, 2009

I SAID "ROMANCE ME", HE SAID "LOL"



I'm such a fairytale romantic....I'm a huge fan of the little things....I live for this stuff...


date nights...dinner & a movie or something creative
random greeting cards
notes on the mirror, left in my car or hidden about
love poems
flower petal walkways
a house full of lighted candles...vanilla & strawberry
holding hands
random hugs & kisses
love song lyrics
chocolate covered strawberries
hotel rooms
red wine
mani/pedi/facial/massage
sunflowers
twinkling white christmas lights
romantic music
stuffed animals
bubble baths
love quotes
random i love you's
bed & breakfasts'
i could go on & on....you can't put a price tag on any of the things on this never ending list...

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

I love your list and picture...makes me miss having time for romance - I need a date nite!! Hope you guys are enjoying newlywed life!!