November 4, 2009

I'M STARRING IN A COX COMMERCIAL

If you remember....about a month ago I was asked to be filmed for a commercial for COX & Flint Audio. Little did I know this commercial was going to be aired on TV, not just internally! As you know I do not like being in the spotlight but of course couldn’t say no, since my co-worker really needed the help. After many takes, the feeling of nervousness & awkwardness (hand holding-arms around each other), 5 hrs of filming @ our digital store & a free thank you lunch.....the outcome is finally hitting TV stations! You probably wouldn’t know it was me until the end. I get to show off my backside, my side view & the bling that Steve gave me while scrolling though the iPhone & boppin’ my head to music! The commercial is beginning to air here up North in RI, CT & MASS. I doubt it will make it around anywhere else….just wanted to share! Don’t blink when you see it pop on your screen because it’s about 30 seconds long! Feel free to laugh…I do look a bit stiff. HA!....If I can figure out how to upload it on my blog I will post it. Until then keep your eyes peeled while watching the tube!

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

woo hoo that's awesome! I wish it was going to air down here - definitely post it if you can!!