November 4, 2009

SICK


Yep, I've been sick the past few days....this is how I looked Sun-yesterday. Took off work yesterday to knock it out of my system, even though I HATE taking off work, I'm so glad I did bc I feel sooo much better!....While I was laying in bed I watched Ellen.....she scared the sh*t out of Taylor Swift! Check it out!
*
*
*So I've had over 100 hits on the blog entry before this one about my FREE giveaway! I'm in shock I only have 5 comments! Stop hiding you FOOLS! :)
*
*SUPER excited about girls night @ my house Saturday night!!! Us girls are way over due for a night in w/o the boys!
*
This is all I have for today...I'll blog more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope you feel better Shannon!

...Yvonne said...

We're sick in the Wood house too! I feel your pain. Get well soon love :)