November 20, 2009

HOLY TIRED

Holy tired today...didn't get home from the NEVA ceremony till really late. Steve was barely awake when I hopped in bed...pics will be up soon-ones from my friend/co-worker Stephanie & then eventually the professional ones!

The NEVA committee totally surprised me w/ a funny card & this beautiful birthday cake! Minus the *trick* candles that were already taken out. They all sang to me & totally embarrassed me....how sweet of them! ;)

Before I went to sleep last night I remembered to open the little package that my BF Emily had sent to me...this fabulous personalized coffee mug was inside! Does the girl look familiar? :) It says "Littles' Coffee" on the bottom, "Littles" is my nickname! Such a cute/unique gift! Once I hear back from Em I will let you know where you can find one of these! ***UPDATE*** Here is the link from Emily! http://www.designhergals.com/index_main.php?nav=home

Tonight Steve & I are going out to celebrate my 29th. We are going to go to dinner @ Thai Basil (mmm!) & then catch the flick "Blind Side"! The movie features Sandra Bullock & Tim McGraw. It's based on a true story about Baltimore Ravens football player Michael Oher! I have a feeling it's a real tear jerker...

This is a photo of the real Michael Oher & his real parents...
SAT: I might check out the Plainfield, CT craft fair @ their town hall....then we are off to Crystal & Nick's house for Nick's birthday beerfest party! Everyone has to bring a beer that starts with their middle initial or the 1st letter of their last name. Crystal is so clever!

SUN: I have tentative plans with my new sis-in-law to have an early dinner/drinks @ a local winery!

Annnd that's about it, I think that's all I have for you today. If I get more engery later I will write more! Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!

No comments: